As summer is now in full swing, you either have the beach body you want, or you don’t. If you have the body you want, that’s awesome but if you don’t it’s not too late! In an age dominated by social media, we have our looks on display constantly whether we like it or not. It is also trending to get out, get exercise, stay fit, and live a healthier life. However, some of us don’t have the time to do this or simply can’t achieve the body we want to even though we dedicate several hours a week to exercise and dieting. This is where the cosmetic industry can help! Liposuction has been around for quite a few years now but it requires surgery and downtime. Thankfully, advances in the industry have allowed for non-invasive fat removal treatments to surface. One of these treatments is Coolsculpting. Coolsculpting has quickly become one of the top fat removal treatments all over the world, and for good reason! So what exactly is Coolsculpting, and how can you maximize the stunning results?
What is Coolsculpting?
Coolsculpting uses controlled freezing to eliminate stubborn fat cells without harming the surrounding tissue. The fat cells are killed and are eliminated by the body naturally. Coolsculpting is a non-invasive procedure, meaning there is no need for drugs and no downtime is required. Despite the fantastic results of Coolsculpting, patients need to be with 30 pounds of their desired weight before Coolsculpting becomes a realistic option. In addition, Coolsculpting does not keep the pounds off for you and you need to be willing to work to maintain the results.
How can you maximize Coolsculpting results?
Here are 5 great ways to maximize your Coolsculpting results:
1. Lose the weight first: The ideal Coolsculpting candidates are patients with small areas of exercise and diet-resistant fat. If weight loss is your goal, it is recommended that you first cut down to within a few pounds of your target weight before receiving treatment. Once you’re within a few pounds of your desired weight it will be easy to contour your body!
2. Have patience: Don’t get upset when you don’t see drastic results the day after. Results beginning around three weeks after treatment, with noticeable results in two months due to how your body expels the fat. Typically a 20% fat reduction will be seen in four to six months.
3. Target multiple areas: Now you can address multiple areas at the same time, in the same appointment. Why keep going back to the clinic when you can go fewer times and have the same results?
4. Diet: Choosing the right diet is imperative for keeping the inches off your waistline following your Coolsculpting treatment. Choose low calorie foods, stay away from carbs, and cut out the junk!
5. Exercise: Exercise isn’t always easy. Whether we have too much work to do, life gets in the way, or we simply don’t like it, it can be tough to get enough exercise every week. Find some outdoor activities like kayaking or biking to make exercise more fun.
If you’re serious about achieving the body you have always dreamed of, visit your local Coolsculpting provider and see the results for yourself!