How Does Body Sculpting Work?
Body Sculpting is an umbrella term used to describe our menu of non-invasive fat reduction treatments, all of which are designed to help you lose inches, shed unwanted fat, and get the body of your dreams. Body Sculpting is the perfect addition to any client’s healthy lifestyle, as it can help get rid of fat tissue that is resistant to diet and exercise.
Our menu of body sculpting treatments include:
- CoolSculpting: This FDA-approved treatment uses freezing energy to crystallize and damage fat cells. Over time, these damaged cells are flushed from the body, leaving behind a noticeable smaller and more contoured treatment area.
- DualSculpting: This treatment uses two CoolSculpting machines within the same treatment span to help maximize your optimal body contouring results.
- Venus Legacy: This FDA-approved technology uses radiofrequency energy heat to tighten skin and reduce cellulite dimpling. The combination can help take inches off of a client’s body, especially when used on the thighs and stomach.
The experts at Yaletown Laser Centre can help you select the right body sculpting treatment option for your specific needs.
Am I a Good Candidate for Body Sculpting?
You’re a good candidate for body sculpting if:
- You have stubborn fat tissue
- You already follow a healthy lifestyle but just aren’t achieving results
- You have excess fat on your stomach, thighs, or upper arms
- You’re within 15 to 30 pounds of your ideal weight
- You have realistic expectations about your body sculpting experience
Consultations Available Now
Take the first step. Get your questions answered and find out which treatment option is best for your personal situation by meeting with one of our knowledgeable medical staff at Yaletown Laser Centre for an in-person consultation.
Simply fill out the form on this page, and one of our experienced team members will reach out to you promptly to schedule your consultation.
How Long Does a Typical Treatment Take?
The treatment length depends on the body sculpting technology you pick. However, you can expect that both CoolSculpting and DualSculpting will take about an hour, while a Venus Legacy treatment takes about 45 minutes.
What Results Will I See?*
Results include smoother and tighter skin, with a noticeably contoured treatment area. Many clients report seeing inch loss after their treatments or fitting more comfortably in their favorite pair of jeans.
Is There Any Downtime?
There’s minimal or no downtime associated with any of our body sculpting treatments.
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTO
Take the First Step
Request A Consultation
If you would like to schedule an in-person consultation, please fill out the form on this page and one of our knowledgeable medical staff members at Yaletown Laser Centre will reach out to you promptly. You can also call our Vancouver, BC office directly to schedule 604-337-0768. Yaletown Laser Centre serves the greater Vancouver, BC area.