What Is Sagging Skin?
Sagging skin – also known as decreased skin laxity or lax skin – is a natural part of the aging process, but that doesn’t mean you have to put up with it. Here’s why loose skin happens: as we age, skin’s collagen and elastin levels begin to break down, causing a loss of elasticity and firmness. At the same time, gravity pulls this weakened skin south, causing noticeable sagging around the jawline and lower facial region. Lax skin can also increase the visibility of skin wrinkles, fine lines, and facial folds.
With our global approach to Facial & Body Rejuvenation, our radiant skin-smoothing treatments and laser therapies can help lift away your worries and tighten your appearance. Benefits of our lax skin treatments include:
- Quick, confidence-boosting results
- Smoother, younger-looking skin
- Non-surgical approach
- Minimal to low downtime and low maintenance
- Safe, natural, and long-lasting results
What Treatments Are Available For Facial Volume?
During your consultation, we create a facial map on how we can restore lost features, enhance your overall complexion, tone, texture and overcome sagging and wrinkling. Our lax skin treatments include:
- Facial Fillers: Using the industry leaders in hyaluronic acid facial fillers, reduce facial sagging and wrinkling.
- Non-Surgical Jowl Lift: Sculpt and define your jawline using facial fillers to reduce wrinkles, lines, and folds on the lower face.
- Non-Surgical Cheek Lift: Restore volume in your cheeks to lift and correct sagging and sunken cheeks.
- Venus Viva: Venus Viva™ can treat all areas of the face and improve texture, tone, and elasticity.
- Venus Legacy™: Venus Legacy™ is a non-invasive treatment used for skin tightening, cellulite reduction, and improvement in wrinkles. This treatment uses radiofrequency energy to deliver heat to your tissues while protecting your external skin heat.
Consultations Available Now
Take the first step. Get your questions answered and find out which treatment option is best for your personal situation by meeting with one of our knowledgeable medical staff at Yaletown Laser Centre for an in-person consultation.
Simply fill out the form on this page, and one of our experienced team members will reach out to you promptly to schedule your consultation.
What Results Will I See?*
Most patients with most treatments can expect to see improvements immediately. Especially around the mid-cheek and temple area where facial volume loss can be most obvious. To enhance your skin laxity treatments and increase the longevity of results, Yaletown Laser Centre offers medical grade skincare products to optimize your skin’s overall health.
Is There Any Downtime?
There is minimal to no downtime associated with most of our skin laxity treatments, although some side effects may include slight redness, mild swelling and sensitivity at the injection site.
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTO
Take the First Step
Request A Consultation
If you would like to schedule an in-person consultation, please fill out the form on this page and one of our knowledgeable medical staff members at Yaletown Laser Centre will reach out to you promptly. You can also call our Vancouver, BC office directly to schedule 604-337-0768. Yaletown Laser Centre serves the greater Vancouver, BC area.