What Is Scarring?
Scarring occurs when a wound heals over but doesn’t fully fade away; instead, what’s left behind is a white, pink, or light-colored skin patch that stands out from the rest of your skin tone. Scarring is a natural part of the healing process, but some particularly deep or stubborn scars may not disappear over time. If you have facial scarring that isn’t fading away – or you have a new scar that you’d like to disappear faster – it’s time to discover your best scar treatment at Yaletown Laser Centre.
Benefits of our facial scarring treatments include:
- Reduce acne & trauma scarring
- Reduce scar pigmentation
- Achieve smoother even skin texture
- Affordable, results-driven treatments
What Treatments are Available for Scarring?
We are proud to offer a range of results-driven skin services and medical-grade home care regimes to improve scarring. During your complimentary consultation you will receive a comprehensive treatment plan based on your unique goals.
- Laser & Skin Treatments: Laser & Skin Treatments can effectively improve tone and texture.
- Photorejuvenation: Photorejuvenation treatments functionally rejuvenate the skin, while reducing the appearance of scars, redness, pigmentation and sun damage.
- Customized Medical Grade Skin Care Programs
- Microneedling: Microneedling helps improve skin tone and the scars texture.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: Laser Skin Resurfacing helps to improve the appearance of the scar while improving textural concerns.
Consultations Available Now
Take the first step. Get your questions answered and find out which treatment option is best for your personal situation by meeting with one of our knowledgeable medical staff at Yaletown Laser Centre for an in-person consultation.
Simply fill out the form on this page, and one of our experienced team members will reach out to you promptly to schedule your consultation.
What Results Will I See?*
Results largely depend on the scar treatment selected. You may require a series of treatments to achieve optimal results. Most patients can anticipate improvement in the overall appearance of the scar. To enhance your treatments and increase the longevity of results, Yaletown Laser Centre offers medical grade skincare products to optimize your skin’s overall health.
Is There Any Downtime?
There is minimal to no downtime associated with most of our scarring treatments, although some side effects may include slight redness. We advise patients to wear sunscreen after these treatments, as targeted skin may be particularly sensitive to sun’s UV rays.
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTO
Take the First Step
Request A Consultation
If you would like to schedule an in-person consultation, please fill out the form on this page and one of our knowledgeable medical staff members at Yaletown Laser Centre will reach out to you promptly. You can also call our Vancouver, BC office directly to schedule 604-337-0768. Yaletown Laser Centre serves the greater Vancouver, BC area.