Laser Tattoo Removal
Remove tattoos faster with laser tattoo removal treatments by the experts at Yaletown Laser Centre.
We Use Industry-Leading Laser Tattoo Removal Technology
Our highly trained team uses the best technology to ensure optimal results. We’ve recently upgraded our laser tattoo removal equipment and are happy to be one of the few physician-directed clinics in the Lower Mainland using the PicoWay® Tattoo Removal Laser.
1. Fewer Treatments – Our PicoWay® tattoo removal treatments offer better results in fewer treatments than any other laser on the market. We can treat a full range of colours on a wide range of skin types.
2. Fast Results – The PicoWay® utilizes unique picosecond laser technology to deliver fast, comfortable treatments. Our technology most effectively shatters ink particles in your skin so that your body readily can clear the shattered tattoo ink.
3. Minimal Discomfort & Reduced Risk – PicoWay® pulses are so quick that you will feel significantly less pain compared to other tattoo removal technologies. Also, because of the quick, hyper-targeted pulse, less heat gets transferred to the skin resulting in a reduced chance of skin irritation or adverse reactions.
The YLC Difference
Voted #1 – We’re a result-oriented clinic that has been voted the #1 skincare centre in Vancouver by Vancouverites (Westender Magazine).
Time is Money – We believe that time is money – that is why we’ve invested in the best laser on the market. You’ll experience fewer visits which means less time off work, less time commuting and less downtime.
Complimentary Consultations – Each case is different. Book a complimentary consultation with one of our Vancouver laser tattoo removal experts to learn more about how we can help you remove your tattoo.
How Does Laser Tattoo Removal Work?
Imagine your tattoo is a big boulder in your skin and in order to get rid of it, you need to break it down into tiny grains of sand so that your body’s natural process can carry it away.
Inferior Tattoo Removal Methods
With older and less efficient tattoo removal technology it might take 12+ treatments to break the boulders down into small enough pieces that your body can carry away. The Results:
- You spend a lot of time (travel time, treatment time, time off work, downtime, etc.) to remove your tattoo
- You have to endure more pain over more treatments
- Worst of all, because you need more time to recover, it might take YEARS to get rid of your tattoo
Yaletown’s Superior Tattoo Removal Method
With our industry-leading PicoWay® Laser we are able to deliver more energy, quickly – the pulse shatters the tattoo ink into minuscule particles which get taken away by the body.* The Results:
- Quicker, more effective, and less painful laser tattoo removal! Because we are able to use superior technology to blast the ink away, we are able to save you valuable time (there are fewer office visits, less time taken off of work, and minimal downtime).*
- Your tattoo will be gone at a comparable price as other methods. While the individual treatment cost is more expensive because fewer treatments are typically required, it ends up being roughly the same price as the other more painful and time-consuming methods.*
*Individual results may vary
Consultations Available Now
Take the first step. Get your questions answered and find out which treatment option is best for your personal situation by meeting with one of our knowledgeable medical staff at Yaletown Laser Centre for an in-person consultation.
Simply fill out the form on this page, and one of our experienced team members will reach out to you promptly to schedule your consultation.
Is PicoWay® More Expensive Than Other Types Of Tattoo Removal?
PicoWay® tattoo removal is more per treatment but requires fewer treatments – so the cost is usually quite similar, but the process is quicker and with less pain.
How Much Does Tattoo Removal Cost?
The size, colour, and depth of your tattoo play a role in the price to have it removed. Come in for a complimentary tattoo removal consultation so that we can provide you with an estimate.
Will I See 100% Of My Tattoo Removed?
Results can vary a fair amount based on ink depth, tattoo colour, and skin type. While most people can expect to see 60%-90% removal, results can vary for each individual.
Is The Treatment Painful?
Our PicoWay® laser uses industry-leading technology to ensure the best results and the least amount of pain. While some patients may feel a little bit of discomfort during and after the treatment, we make every effort we can to reduce the pain by numbing the area first. Many patients feel little to no pain.
How Long Does Tattoo Removal Take With The Picoway® Compared To Other Treatments?
The PicoWay® laser is the best laser on the market. Usually, it requires around half the number of treatments as other lasers on the market for similar or better results.
Benefits Of PicoWay® Laser Tattoo Removal
Many people get tattoos on spur-of-the-moment decisions that they may regret in years down the line. It may seem like a great idea when you get it, but having it long term is something you may not want – which is why PicoWay® Laser Tattoo Removal is such a great option for those looking to get a fresh new start.
It cuts down on your time – Forget about traditional methods of laser tattoo removal. Depending on your tattoo’s color and the tattoo’s size, traditional laser tattoo removal can take up to years. You don’t want to wait that long – With PicoWay®, you won’t have to.
More Efficient – Traditional methods can prove ineffective with large tattoos, leaving you with faded marks or scars that you will have to live with. PicoWay wipes the slate clean.
More Cost-Effective – With fewer treatments needed to get the job done, you end up saving more and getting better results with PicoWay laser tattoo removal.
Is Laser Tattoo Removal Safe?
When it comes to removing a tattoo, there are a few possible side effects that you should be aware of. You could be susceptible to infections if you are not careful with the tattoo removal site and there are chances of slight scarring.
But with PicoWay® Laser Tattoo Removal, all these possible risks are lessened considerably. Being the latest technology in laser tattoo removal, PicoWay selectively treats the pigments in the tattoo, breaking it down so that your body can naturally flush the particles out.
Laser treatment is far safer than any other known method of tattoo removal and Yaletown Laser Centre has a reputation for delivering results quicker, effectively and considerably less painful than any other method. Call us to find out more.
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTO
Take the First Step
Request A Consultation
If you would like to schedule an in-person consultation, please fill out the form on this page and one of our knowledgeable medical staff members at Yaletown Laser Centre will reach out to you promptly. You can also call our Vancouver, BC office directly to schedule 604-337-0768. Yaletown Laser Centre serves the greater Vancouver, BC area.