Common Undereye Concerns
Improve the appearance of your undereyes with innovative treatments by the experts at Yaletown Laser Centre.
What Are Drooping Eyes?
One of the first places we show signs of aging is around the eyes, so tackling this area can result in a youthfulness to the entire face. Common undereye concerns include: hollowing, puffiness, dark circles, discoloration and fine lines and wrinkles. Hollowing is due to volume loss and in some cases what appear to be dark circles under the eyes can actually be a shadowing due to a lack of volume, this especially happens with age as fat pads shift and become thin. Puffiness or bags under the eye are most commonly caused by excess fat, allergies, lack of sleep, water retention or underlying medical or health conditions. For patients who have skin discoloration not related to hollowness, we need to identify whether it’s a result of excess pigmentation or visual blood vessels. With our global approach to Facial Rejuvenation, we can use Dermal Fillers, Botox®/Dysport®, Laser Treatments, Medical Skincare Treatments, and Medical-Grade Homecare Products to address your concerns
Benefits of our undereye treatments include:
- Soften lines & wrinkles
- Restore volume & lift
- Reduce dark circles
What Treatments Are Available For Drooping Eyes?
At Yaletown Laser Centre, our undereye treatments are tailored to your specific needs and concerns. Whether you want to fade the look of eye wrinkles or want to correct dark circles, the experts at Yaletown Laser Centre can tailor a plan to reveal younger and rejuvenated undereyes. We are proud to offer a range of results-driven skin services and medical-grade home care regimes to improve the undereye appearance.
- Botox®/Dysport®: Temporarily relax the specific muscles that produce expressive wrinkles to reduce their appearance.
- Facial Fillers: Using the industry leaders in hyaluronic acid facial fillers, enhance your overall complexion and reduce sagging and wrinkling.*
- Redensity I: Redensity I Radiance Treatment works to restore the skin’s ability to reflect light as it reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and scars on the face and neck and hydrates a dull complexion.
- Redensity II: Specifically for the eyes, Redensity II is designed to improve the appearance of lost volume, dark circles and hollows under and around the eyes.
- Photorejuvenation: Photorejuvenation treatments functionally rejuvenate the skin, while reducing the appearance of scars, redness, pigmentation and sun damage.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: Laser Skin Resurfacing helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, lines, and folds while improving textural concerns
- Laser & Skin Treatments: Laser & Skin Treatments can effectively improve tone and texture.
Consultations Available Now
Take the first step. Get your questions answered and find out which treatment option is best for your personal situation by meeting with one of our knowledgeable medical staff at Yaletown Laser Centre for an in-person consultation.
Simply fill out the form on this page, and one of our experienced team members will reach out to you promptly to schedule your consultation.
What Results Will I See?*
Results largely depend on the treatment selected. You may require a series of treatments to achieve optimal results. Most patients can anticipate improvement in wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes. To enhance your treatments and increase the longevity of results, Yaletown Laser Centre offers medical grade skincare products to optimize your skin’s overall health.
Is There Any Downtime?
There is minimal to no downtime associated with most of our undereye treatments, although some side effects may include slight redness and tenderness at the treatment site. We advise patients to wear sunscreen after these treatments, as targeted skin may be particularly sensitive to sun’s UV rays.
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTO
Take the First Step
Request A Consultation
If you would like to schedule an in-person consultation, please fill out the form on this page and one of our knowledgeable medical staff members at Yaletown Laser Centre will reach out to you promptly. You can also call our Vancouver, BC office directly to schedule 604-337-0768. Yaletown Laser Centre serves the greater Vancouver, BC area.