Neck & Chest
What is Neck & Chest Rejuvenation.
Neck & chest skin is naturally thin and vulnerable to sun damage and signs of aging. Unfortunately, many skincare regimens tend to focus only on facial skin, which is why many patients first notice wrinkles, crepey skin and pigmentation on their neck and chest. That’s why we offer a range of skin, laser, and injectable services that help reduce the signs of aging.
Benefits of our neck & chest rejuvenation treatments include:
- Quick, confidence-boosting results
- Smoother neck and chest skin
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Non-surgical approach
- Minimal to low downtime and low maintenance
- Safe, natural, and long-lasting results
What Treatments are Available for Neck & Chest Rejuvenation:
Reserve a complimentary consultation today with one of our certified skin technicians where together, you will design a comprehensive treatment plan based on your personal goals.
Our neck and chest rejuvenation treatments include:
- Laser & Skin Treatments: Laser & Skin Treatments help to restore the appearance of pigmentation, fine lines, crepiness and will effectively improve overall skin tone and texture.
- Redensity I: Redensity I Radiance Treatment works to restore the skin’s ability to reflect light as it diminishes fine lines, wrinkles, and scars on the face and neck.
- Photorejuvenation: Photorejuvenation treatments functionally rejuvenate the skin, while reducing the appearance of scars, redness, pigmentation and sun damage.
Consultations Available Now
Take the first step. Get your questions answered and find out which treatment option is best for your personal situation by meeting with one of our knowledgeable medical staff at Yaletown Laser Centre for an in-person consultation.
Simply fill out the form on this page, and one of our experienced team members will reach out to you promptly to schedule your consultation.
What Results Will I See?*
Results largely depend on the treatment selected. You may require a series of treatments to achieve optimal results. To enhance your treatments and increase the longevity of results, Yaletown Laser Centre offers medical grade skincare products to optimize your skin’s overall health.
Is There Any Downtime?
There is minimal to no downtime associated with most of our neck & chest treatments, although some side effects may include slight redness. We advise patients to wear sunscreen after these treatments, as targeted skin may be particularly sensitive to sun’s UV rays.
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTO
Take the First Step
Request A Consultation
If you would like to schedule an in-person consultation, please fill out the form on this page and one of our knowledgeable medical staff members at Yaletown Laser Centre will reach out to you promptly. You can also call our Vancouver, BC office directly to schedule 604-337-0768. Yaletown Laser Centre serves the greater Vancouver, BC area.