With the summer winding down and everyone getting in their last hoorah’s at the beach, you might find yourself asking some serious questions. Did I go to the beach enough this year? Did I barbeque enough this year? Did I get outside and stay active enough? Did I get the tan I wanted? However trivial these questions may be, for a lot of people the answer is no. Unfortunately, this is just the reality for most of us but why do so many people share in the same answer? For many it’s a lack of time, or obligation to other things. However, for an alarming amount of people, it’s because they don’t feel comfortable about how their body looks. This is an ever-growing problem in our society but fortunately; our Vancouver Coolsculpting Facility is here to help! If you are unhappy with how your body looks and you have done everything you can to lose that stubborn fat but it just won’t go away, you may want to look into Coolsculpting. Want to know what Coolsculpting is? Let’s explore what exactly Coolsculpting is and take a look at the amazing benefits it has to offer.
What exactly is Coolsculpting?
Being a relatively new treatment, not everyone knows what Coolsculpting is and how it works. Coolsculpting is the brainchild of two Harvard scientists who noticed the effects of popsicles on children. Some children began developing dimples while sucking on a popsicle. This inspired the scientists to take a deeper look into the effects of freezing on fat cells. They discovered that they could use controlled freezing to kill fat cells without harming the surrounding tissue. Coolsculpting uses their patented Cryolypolysis system to effectively target fat cells, freeze them, and have them eliminated naturally by the body. Coolsculpting in a non-surgical alternative to liposuction.
What are the benefits of Coolsculpting?
Here are 5 great reasons to choose Coolsculpting!
1. Non-invasive fat reduction: Unlike liposuction that uses gastric bypass surgery to facilitate fat removal, Coolsculpting is non-invasive and can even be done on your lunch break. It does not require surgery, down time, or medication. Treatment is so comfortable that some people read a book, work a little, or even take a nap.
2. Safe and effective: Because Coolsculpting does not require surgery; it is much safer than liposuction. It is the only FDA-cleared fat freezing technology on the market today. Each clinic that offers Coolsculpting is staffed with trained medical professionals.
3. Improve your lifestyle: Coolsculpting is designed to be an aid in fat reduction and should not be used as total replacement of diet and exercise. This means that hopefully you will see the great results of your Coolsculpting treatment and want to keep those results for as long as possible. Often treatment inspires people to live a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
4. Boost confidence: No longer will you have to fear stripping down to your bathing suit. Feel comfortable in your own skin following your treatment and love the new-look you!
5. Long-lasting results: As previously mentioned, Coolsculpting is not meant to replace diet and exercise. However, the results of your treatment can last forever if you maintain a healthy body and engage in an active and balanced lifestyle.
Next time you’re looking to get rid of some stubborn, unwanted fat, visit your local medical clinic that offers Coolsculpting and find out how they may be able to help!