Do you want to enhance your look? Do you want to look younger and feel better? Have you considered making a visit to your local skincare clinic to see what they can do for you? If you answered yes to any of those questions, you’re certainly not alone! Every year millions of people looking to revamp or enhance their looks flock to the cosmetic industry to see what can be done. In most cases, these people are looking for ways to maintain a youthful appearance. With such high demand comes a need for the industry to keep evolving and evolve they have! There is a reason people these days are aging more gracefully and it’s due in part to the work of cosmetic medical professionals around the world. So what can your local skincare clinic do for you? Let’s take a look at the most popular skin care treatments on the market today.
Here are 5 of the top skin care treatments in the industry today
1. Microdermabrasion: Using tiny, fine particles, or a very hard diamond-tipped wand, microdermabrasion treatment takes off dead skin cells from the top layer of the skin and encourages new skin growth. Although the procedure can be a little uncomfortable at times, it is never painful. The upside of this treatment is that the skin heals very quickly but the downside is, you may require multiple procedures a few weeks apart.
2. Laser skin resurfacing: Using high-intensity light, laser skin resurfacing zaps and improves the look of wrinkles and scars by tightening loose skin. While the length of your recovery time and the effectiveness of treatment vary, the results are typically long lasting. The downsides of laser skin resurfacing are the cost and the possibility of redness from one day to two weeks.
3. Botox or Dysport: These are probably the most popular form of skincare treatment available on the market today. Botox and Dysport are both injectables designed to temporarily paralyze the expressive muscles. This smoothes out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The effects of the injections typically last between 3 and 6 months.
4. Filler injections: Hyaluronic acid injections have the ability to fill in fine lines and wrinkles, while also adding volume to the skin. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance within the body but gets lost as we age. The effects of these injectables generally last between 6 months and a year.
5. Laser hair removal: Although this one isn’t necessarily SKIN care treatment, it’s popularity made it difficult to leave it off this list. It is also readily available at many skincare clinics throughout the world. Laser hair removal uses light energy to destroy the hair follicle. As more and more people want to find a permanent solution for eliminating unwanted body hair, laser hair removal grows in popularity.
Reaching your skincare goals isn’t as far away as you think! If you want to enhance your look, look younger, boost confidence, and feel better, drop by your local skincare clinic and either ask about what of these popular treatments or ask how they may be able to help YOU.